Subscribe, Rate & Share on iTunes or Spotify.
Podcast: David Heath, Founder of Bombas, Shark Tanks Most Succesful Products
This podcast episode features David Heath, Founder of Bombas (@Bombas) and Mayra Ceja (@MayraCeja007), Host of Venture Unplugged.
In this episode, David and Mayra discuss.
- How he turned Bombas into Shark Tanks #1 product.
- How giving socks to homeless people turned into a social impact-driven business
- Advice from Daymond John, Founder of FUBU & Shark Tank investor
- How having a social mission-driven association impacts the business
- Advice for founders raising and launching consumer retail startups
- Plans for new products in the future
Play on iTunes Play on Spotify
David Heath’s Quotes
“One of the hardest lessons I’ve learned is that, even when you have a number of great years and the business is cranking and doing well, don’t get too comfortable or confident.”
This episode is sponsored by Qtum, the first proof-of-stake smart contracts blockchain. If you’re tired of paying high fees on other smart contracts platforms, head on over to Qtum and start building today your own low fee, solidity smart contract today!
This podcast is presented by BlockWorks Group. For exclusive content and events that provide insights into the crypto and blockchain space visit the website.
This podcast is presented by Republic is an investment platform for private companies to raise capital and everyone to invest.