Tim Draper on Bitcoin, Theranos, Californias, Spirituality & More
Most people know Tim Draper (@TimDraper) as a venture capitalist and Bitcoin believer but did you know he also founded Draper University, he has a TV Show and wrote a book in between plane rides?
Tim Draper is one of the most prolific venture capitalists with investments in Tesla, Twitter, Hotmail, Twitch, Skype, Box, Carta, Coinbase and Robinhood.
Here are some of the hot topics we cover:
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What if airlines gave you Bitcoin instead of miles? What are the best use cases for blockchain?
- Californias: What is the biggest challenge that made you think about quitting?
- Space Travel: Would you go to the moon or Mars?
- Theranos: What advice do you have for Elizabeth Holmes?
- Spirituality: Do you believe in God?
- Books: How To Be The Startup Hero; The Startup Game
This episode is sponsored by eToro, the smartest crypto trading platform, and one of the largest in the world. Join me and 11 million other traders and create an account at eToro.com and build your crypto portfolio the smart way.
This episode is sponsored by Qtum, the first proof-of-stake smart contracts blockchain. If you’re tired of paying high fees on other smart contracts platforms, head on over to Qtum and start building today your own low fee, solidity smart contract today!
This episode is sponsored by Lukka, an institutional-grade, back, and middle office accounting software and data services company that is bridging the gap between the business and blockchain world.