Podcast: Nick Grossman, Partner at Union Square Ventures on Bitcoin, Libra, and CryptoKitties
- How Union Square Ventures makes investments
- Why open protocols are so important to Web3 deployment
- What blockchain uses cases and companies are going to change the world, and
- Why USV joined the Libra Association.
- Helium-USV-Blog Post by Nick Grossman
- Coinbase-USV-Blog Post by Fred Wilson
- Fat Protocol-USV-Blog by Joel Montenegro
- Favorite book: Gentleman in Moscow by Armor Towles
- Founders he most admires: Jason Friedman, Founder of Basecamp and Michelle Zatlyn and Mathew Pince Founder of Cloudfare
- Projects Mentioned: Props, Blockstack, Coinbase, Helium, Polkadot, DapperLabs, CryptoKitties, Props.
This episode is sponsored by eToro, the smartest crypto trading platform, and one of the largest in the world. Join me and 11 million other traders and create an account and build your crypto portfolio the smart way.
This episode is sponsored by Qtum, the first proof-of-stake smart contracts blockchain. If you’re tired of paying high fees on other smart contracts platforms, head on over to Qtum and start building today your own low fee, solidity smart contract today!
This podcast is presented by BlockWorks Group. For exclusive content and events that provide insights into the crypto and blockchain space visit the website.
This podcast is presented by Republic is an investment platform for private companies to raise capital and everyone to invest.